In an effort to keep family and friends up to date on the “Aurora Gang” happenings, I have decided to join the Web Log age and create a “blog.”
I took this picture at the Swan Island Dahlia festival a few years ago, but thought I would include it in this post. The little bee and dahlia are just an indication of the beauty that surrounds us. I have a lot more pictures that will appear in future posts as well as more that I hope to take. I had to get something up though since Laurie linked it from her blog. :) So here we go!
2 comments:
I think this is a good step for you, as it'll help minimize your brain shrinkage as you continue to age...
In all seriousness, it'll be good to keep updated on the latest happenings at "Woody's favorite place in the whole wide world". Just remember to keep it updated and don't go doing a Laurie (e.g., MIA).
FYI, ya gotta kill the comment "verification" script. It makes it difficult to post comments with it on.
Good luck.
No brain shrinkage here yet, but I do have to make sure to spell check since we all know I can't spell.
Verification turned off :)
Post a Comment