Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fancy Enuff Bigtime AKA "Frosty"


A few weeks ago I got a new show horse. I had been keeping my eyes open for a horse that would be safe for me to ride and show and happened upon Frosty right in our backyard. He is very fun and I am excited to own him and show him in the next show season. Here are some pictures of him being shown with his former owner Noel Nelson. She has won several world titles with him over the last two years.

The first night that I went to see him I had a pretty decent ride. I think this is the first horse that I have ridden that I felt successful on the first ride. Here is video proof of that night.
Frosty and Babs' first ride

3 comments:

Osterud said...

He is a big boy! you look good riding him!

Anonymous said...

Suprise....didn't know you were getting another equine friend!

Anonymous said...

Suprise....didn't know you were getting another equine friend!