Thursday, January 1, 2009

Adventures in South Carolina - Part 2



What time can be spent with Laurie and Tom without a few games. I believe Team DeBoard won most of the competitions, but hey they had home court advantage. I think Laurie threw the dart on the dart, very impressive. Take notice of the blurry bowling though....I had the high point female; and I did it again when the SC DeBoards were in Oregon for Christmas.













Tom and Laurie's house is very nice and while we were there we were able to enjoy the fall colors. FYI - I think the doggers were hoping to come back to Oregon; in fact I am sure they were waiting at the door just hoping to hop into a Osterud suitcase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much temperate weather has made the doggers into big sissies. Anything below 70 and their teeth start clattering and they act like they're dying.

How convenient that the picture with the big "TEAM DEBOARD RULES!" is super blurry. How convenient indeed...

FYI you owe me an official rematch on Wii cricket darts Babs. We're done with the practice round and now it's time to get serious.

Babs said...

Oh you are sooooooo on. I will make sure to sharpen my skills even more.