
I am sure no one will be surprised that my new addition looks a lot like my other favorite Chihuahua type dog, Laurie and Tom's Woody, who they took with them when they moved to South Carolina. Here he is at his new SC home.

Since I absolutely adore having a little dog friend I told Laurits that is what I wanted for my birthday. After much complaining about how we have so many dogs already I told him he could be with me or against me, but I was going to get a little dog. I searched on Pet Finder and even emailed on a few doggers that looked promising. Many pet adoption places require a criminal history background check (not really) and a home inspection. My word! All I wanted to do was give a good home to a little canine friend. Then I saw Willie at Rescued Paws; Willie Adoption Page so I filled out the application and gave them my life history, all the while thinking that I would not hear anything back. But hear I did and in fact about an hour after I sent my email I got one back saying we would be perfect for him. So the following Saturday we left for Longview and now Wild Wille G is part of the Osterud pack.


They said he didn't know how to play, but in less then 5 minutes he was running through the house with his favorite toy "BoBo"
1 comment:
Willie is Woody's heterosexual brother. That dog has a great personality and loves to both play and loaf around.
Wanna do a straight up horse trade?
We'll give you our neurotic, play-phobic, permanently-upside-down little pink princess prancer and you give us your playful wrestle dog?
Deal?
Post a Comment